Fall of 2015 Arrival
- Highly skilled forward for the USNDT U17 team. 32 goals and 30 assist in 46 games. One of the most highly skilled forwards I've seen in Mass high school hockey. Quick with the puck, dynamic play maker. Went to Nobles. 6'0 from Hanover, Massachusetts. Should be a top 5 pick in the 2015 draft. Will play for the USNTDP U18 team in 2014-15.
- 6'2 forward from Noble and Greenough, from Manchester, Ma. Recorded 29 goals and 25 assist in 28 games this season for the Bulldogs. By far and away the best player in the Independent School League. Big, physical, great shot, and can absolutely fly. Will play for Nobles in 14-15 unless staff finds a way to accelerate him year because of the Milano loss.
- 5'10 forward from Pittsburgh. Son of former Penguins GM Ray Shero. Recorded 15 points in 37 games this season for Kimball Union Academy. 1995 birthdate. Will play for the South Shore Kings in 14-15.
- 5'10 forward from Cranbrook High School in Michigan. Brother of Pat Brown, son of Doug. Don't know stats. Ranked 175 in Central Scouting for 2014 NHL Draft. Will play for the Green Bay Gamblers in 14-15.
- 5'10 defenseman for the USNDT U17 team. 3 goals and 8 assist in 44 games. From North Reading, Massachusetts. Will play for the USNTDP U18 team in 14-15.
- A 5'11 forward for Kimball Union Academy (NH), Dudek has recorded 9 goals and 35 assist this season for Tim Whitehead's club. The 6'1 forward from New Hampshire missed 12 games due to a fractured collarbone. Good player, decision making will improve with time. 6th round draft pick of the New Jersey Devils. With the loss of Milano, it's very possible Dudek comes in 14-15.
- 5'9 explosive forward from Long Island, New York. Led USA u17 team with 71 points this season. His 54 assists are the most since a guy named Patrick Kane played there. One of the most highly touted 1997 prospects out there. Small, skilled as heck, great facilitator of the puck. A projected 1st round pick in the 2015 draft. Very high chance he bolts to the Canadian Hockey League, especially if he is a first round pick. Will play for the USNTDP U18 team in 14-15.
Fall of 2016 Arrival
- 5'9 forward out of Washington DC. Son of Washington Capitals GM George McPhee (who played for Coach York at Bowling Green). 6 goals and 14 assist in 14 games played. Will play for the USNTDP U17 team in 14-15.
- 6'1 forward from Cushing Academy (MA). Born in Texas. Led the Penguins with 19 goals and 32 assist in 32 games this season. Could come in 2015 if they need him to but will become a top New England prep player over the next two seasons. Going back to Cushing Academy for the 14-15 season.
- 5'10 defenseman from the Brooks School in North Andover. Was third on the team in scoring (as a defenseman) with 6 goals and 10 assist in 30 games.
- 5'11 defenseman from Hingham, will play @ Dexter this fall. Youngstown Phantoms (USHL) draft pick. Smooth skating, puck moving defenseman that was ranked the 11th best uncommitted prospect on Over the Boards. Son of assistant coach Marty McInnis.
- 6'1 forward from Boise, Idaho (will be first ever Eagle from that state). Will play for the USNTDP U17 team in 2014-15. Formerly played for the Colorado Thunderbirds. Great sized forward that possesses a lot of speed and explosiveness. If his development continues as projected, he will be a big time player. Was the 7th ranked uncommitted prospect at the time of his commitment in July 2014.
Fall of 2018-
- Elite goal scorer from Shattuck St Mary's. Originally from Shrewsbury. 2000 birthdate so not many stats yet but certainly one of, if not the best, forward in his class. Long time until his arrival. Could accelerate to 2017 if he continues to develop.