Fall of 2014 Arrival-
- 19 goals and 47 assist in 47 games. +29 rating. Will certainly play first or second line next season, could definitely be a top 20 NHL draft pick this summer. The best forward prospect in the pipeline.
- 27 goals and 23 assist in 45 games. The New York native is a 6'3 forward that is also projected to be a first or second liner next fall and also a top 20 NHL draft pick. Big, strong, physical forward
- 8 goals and 25 assist in 45 games. The 1997 birthdate out of Norwood, Ma will be the youngest player in the history of the program (along with Craig Janney) but is also one of, if not the most highly touted prospect ever to land in all of college hockey. Could be a top 5 NHL pick next summer.
- 15 goals and 16 assist in 42 games for the Waterloo Blackhawks (USHL). 6'3 forward from New Hampshire should get some quality playing time next season, may take some time to develop. Is a 2nd round draft pick of the Washington Capitals
Fall of 2015 Arrival
- Highly skilled forward for the USNDT U17 team. 32 goals and 30 assist in 46 games. One of the most highly skilled forwards I've seen in Mass high school hockey. Quick with the puck, dynamic play maker. Went to Nobles. 6'0 from Hanover, Massachusetts.
- 6'2 forward from Noble and Greenough, from Manchester, Ma. Recorded 29 goals and 25 assist in 28 this season for the Bulldogs. By far and away the best player in the Independent School League. Big, physical, great shot, and can absolutely fly. If Johnny G leaves early, expect Miles to accelerate. Will play at Nobles next winter. Is a 4th round draft pick of New Jersey.
- 5'10 forward from Pittsburgh. Son of former Penguins GM Ray Shero. Recorded 15 points in 37 games this season for Kimball Union Academy. 1995 birthdate.
- 5'10 forward from Cranbrook High School in Michigan. Brother of Pat Brown, son of Doug. Don't know stats. Ranked 175 in Central Scouting for 2014 NHL Draft.
- 5'10 defenseman for the USNDT U17 team. 3 goals and 8 assist in 44 games. From North Reading, Massachusetts.
- A 5'11 forward for Kimball Union Academy (NH), Dudek has recorded 9 goals and 35 assist this season for Tim Whitehead's club. The 6'1 forward from New Hampshire missed 12 games due to a fractured collarbone. Good player, decision making will improve with time.
- 5'9 explosive forward from Long Island, New York. Led USA u17 team with 71 points this season. His 54 assists are the most since a guy named Patrick Kane played there. One of the most highly touted 1997 prospects out there. Small, skilled as heck, great facilitator of the puck.
Fall of 2016 Arrival
- 5'9 forward out of Washington DC. Son of Washington Capitals GM George McPhee (who played for Coach York at Bowling Green). 6 goals and 14 assist in 14 games played.
- 6'1 forward from Cushing Academy (MA). Born in Texas. Led the Penguins with 19 goals and 32 assist in 32 games this season. Could come in 2015 if they need him to but will become a top New England prep player over the next two seasons.
- 5'10 defenseman from the Brooks School in North Andover. Was third on the team in scoring (as a defenseman) with 6 goals and 10 assist in 30 games.
- 5'11 defenseman from Hingham, will play @ Dexter this fall. Youngstown Phantoms (USHL) draft pick. Smooth skating, puck moving defenseman that was ranked the 11th best uncommitted prospect on Over the Boards. Son of assistant coach Marty McInnis.