Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Report-Eagles Huskies taking rivalry to Fenway.

What is quickly becoming one of BC's biggest hockey rivals (not that ever wasn't a rivalry) is now taking a new step. According to reports, Boston College will play Northeastern on January 14th at FENWAY PARK. This would mark the second time that BC will play in the historic ballpark (I don't like talking about the other) and I think this would be great for both schools. Some people are saying they are getting sick of the outdoor games, I love them. It adds more more of that old time hockey feeling to it and every hockey fan in the Boston area loves watching them. BC was scheduled to host NU on 1/14 but instead, it looks like they will head down the Green Line to Fenway Park. What a treat.

I will have my preview on Maine tomorrow. T minus ten days till Terriers Eagles.

GO EAGLES

No comments:

Post a Comment