Friday, December 7, 2012

Picks for the Weekend

Friday-

Colgate @ UMass- Should be a tight non conference affair but I'll go with UMass in game one, 5-4

Harvard @ Merrimack- Should be a pretty interesting matchup between two solid teams but I think Harvard's skill is too much for the Warriors. Harvard 3-2

Boston College @ Providence- I look for PC to come out hot but Coach York gets his magical win. BC 4-1

Saturday-

Maine @ BU- Would love to see a Black Bear win but they are just not good enough to compete with BU, Terriers 5-1

Northeastern @ Lowell- Northeastern is in full out panic mode with Manno leaving today. Lowell 3-1

Colgate @ UMass- Raiders get the spilt. Colgate 2-1

Monday-

Lowell @ Harvard- This one is interesting to me but I think Harvard completes the Hockey East sweep. Crimson 2-0

No comments:

Post a Comment