Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hockey East Picks for the weekend

I have decided that I will quit with the Inside College Hockey picks thing and just do Hockey East picks. Here are this weeks picks.

WEDNESDAY 

UNH @ PC- UNH needs a win more than PC and they get it by a 4-2 score. 

FRIDAY

Lowell @ UVM- Lowell is very hot right now, Riverhawks 6-2 

BU @ NU- Along with Lowell, NU is very hot and I still think BU is going down the drain even though they beat Merrimack. NU 4-3 OT

Maine @ Merrimack. I think the two will split the series. Maine wins game one 5-3. 

BC @ UMass- An extremely close game but I think BC wins 2-1 with a late goal.

SATURDAY 

Maine @ Merrimack. Mack gets two points back with a strong outing vs the Black Bears. 4-2 MC 

BU @ Harvard- I think BU wins this one but it will be a barn burner and a good preview of what is to come on the first Monday in February. BU 5-4 

Dartmouth @ UNH- Another win for the Wildcats. 5-3 UNH @ home. 

NU vs BC- The biggest regular season ame left in the schedule and no one wins more big games than Coach York's team. BC 3-1

SUNDAY

PC @ UVM- I think the Friars get a win here. PC 4-1 

No comments:

Post a Comment