Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Hockey East picks for the weekend



FRIDAY 

Northeastern @ Lowell. Im going to go with the Riverhawks here. Not impressed by NU last weekend. UML by a 3-2 score.

Providence @ BU- At home, BU will be too tough for the Friars, I think BU will win 4-1

Vermont @ UMass= UMass is very underrated, Minutemen big.

UNH @ Merrimack. My upset of the week. I think UNH wins at least one in this series. UNH 4-2

Boston College @ Maine- I think it's a draw on the first night. 2-2

SATURDAY 

Lowell @ Northeastern. I like NU @ home. Huskies by a 3-1 margin

BU @ Providence. Im not buying BU one bit, people think they are great now that they beat MC and NU, wow two great wins. PC 4-2

Merrimack @ UNH- Merrimack picks up a win on the road and avenges Fridays game. MC 3-0

Boston College @ Maine- BC gets three points. Eagles 3-1

No comments:

Post a Comment