Tuesday, January 24, 2012

We could be seeing these lines on Friday...

Being the wacko that I am, I attend practice today and the lines were once again shaken up. Here's how they looked...

Sit-Hayes-Kreider

Whitney-Almeida-Arnold

Gaudreau-Carey-Mullane

Smith-Straight-Linell.

Honestly, I like the middle two lines a lot. I really like the Whitney-Almeida-Arnold line as it could become the new "big line" for the Eagles. My second thought is that Mike Sit is really going to have to prove himself. Playing with Kreider and Hayes is a big step up for him so he needs to be ready when the puck comes to him as he will be given the opportunity to start scoring. For those of you that are wondering, I bet this is what the staff will go with for Friday. We will see tomorrow if they change in the coming days.

GO EAGLES

No comments:

Post a Comment