Friday, November 16, 2012

Weekend Picks

Friday

Northeastern @ Providence- I think these are two teams that are as even as you can get in this league but NU has yet to prove that they can win on the road. PC 3-2

UMass @ Maine- I think Maine will play better coming off their win at home but I also believe UMass is the fourth best team in the league. UMass 2-0

Boston University @ Vermont- The Cats are tough at Gutterson and the Terriers are coming off a tough loss at home. I still think BU bounces back even though i'd love to see a Cats victory. BU 5-3

New Hampshire @ Lowell- I am very interested to see who wins this matchup as it will prove if Lowell can get back on track or not. Anyways, UNH is playing real well right now. UNH 4-3

Merrimack @ Boston College- BC doesn't lose at home. Eagles 4-1

Sunday

Colgate @ Merrimack- Should be another low scoring game @ Lawler but i'll go with Colgate, 2-1

Quinnipiac @ Providence- Friars get a two win weekend. PC 4-1

Northeastern @ Vermont- Another tough game to call. I see a tie in this contest.

Lowell @ UMass- I could either team taking two points in this one but in the end, I see a four point weekend for the Minutemen. UMass 4-2

New Hampshire @ Boston University- The winner of this game could very well separate themselves from the bottom half of Hockey East and join the drivers seat along with BC. Wildcats 3-0


Tuesday 

Vermont @ UMass- A six point week for the Minutemen. UMass 2-1

No comments:

Post a Comment