Thursday, May 23, 2013

Updates

It's been so long since I wrote on this thing that I was beginning to forget about it. Well, maybe not. Anyways. I've got a couple updates for you.

Boston College will open next season @ Michigan on Thursday October 10th. The Eagles will play just one game in Ann Arbor before heading back home to play RPI.

I've got nothing on the assistant coaching search. As soon as I get some stuff that I can report, you'll be the first to know. One guy that you can cross off the list (he may never have been on it) is Albie O'Connell who will be staying @ Harvard next season even though he had offers to coach @ BU and UConn.

Ian McCoshen was named to the USHL first team while Austin Cangelosi made the second team.

Here are the BC guys remaining in the NHL playoffs-

New York Rangers- Chris Kreider and Brian Boyle

Detroit Red Wings- Patrick Eaves

Pittsburgh Penguins- Brooks Orpik

LA Kings- Robert Scuderi

The 2013-14 schedule is complete except for one game (Harvard). You can view it in the "13-14 Schedule" tab.

I'd like to congratulate Pat Mullane, Parker Milner, Pat Wey, Patch Alber, Steven Whitney, Brooks Dyroff, and Frank Maguire (team manager) on graduating earlier this week. Each of these guys did amazing things for this program and I wish them the best of luck as they move on from Boston College.

Go Eagles.



No comments:

Post a Comment