Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Fitzgerald Cut From Junior Team

Freshman Ryan Fitzgerald was cut early this morning from the United States' World Jr Team. Ian McCoshen, Steve Santini, and Thatcher Demko will all travel tonight with the team to Sweden. Obviously, I'm pretty disappointed to see that Ryan was cut. He is a hard working, two way player that I believe will play professional hockey someday. Remember in 2012 when Johnny G got cut and came back to BC, only to torch everything in his way because he wanted to prove those coaches wrong ? I think we could certainly see a similar situation here as Ryan has been playing some exceptional hockey as of late.

I'm sure it will sting over the holidays but I hope he is able to keep his head up and come back ready to go.

Go Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment