Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Blogger's Got A New Gig

I'm not really into the personal plugs but I thought I'd share this so you know why my recaps might be a day late from now on. I'm happy to say that I will be writing for the US Hockey Report for the foreseeable future. USHR is a terrific website that covers New England Prep school hockey and I will be helping cover games throughout the region. As you know, BC has lots of future guys in the prep ranks such as David Cotton (Cushing), Monte Graham (Thayer), and of course Miles Wood (Nobles). Look for that number to hopefully increase over the next few years but anyways, I'm very excited for the opportunity.

Whether you like it or not, this blog is still going be a full go......Vermont on Friday.

Go Eagles !

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and best wishes for your new gig from the “enemy”. You will do well, as your research, instincts, and writing are admirable. Woof, Woof – Go Terriers!
    PSD

    ReplyDelete