Why BC Lost-
1. To many mistakes. To many times a defenseman miss handeld the puck at the blue line and a Wolverine was able to come away with it. Also, the backchecking was horrendous.
2. UM's first line. As I said, that first line of Brown Guptill and Wahlberg was amazing. Won the game for them.
3. Nothing going in the third. It was only a one goal game in the third but BC couldn't seem to get anything to the net. UM did a good job of getting bodies and sticks in passing lanes. Also good goaltending by Hunwick.
1. Take out the first 20 minutes and BC wins. The second period was one of the better period all year but the third was another dull, nothing happening period.
2. I thought BC played well on the defensive side of the puck. Although Wey was not great, he certainly helped out in many area including the PK
3. Theres always tomorrow. Michigan Tech is going to bring their best. BC must be ready.
Notes- I would think Milner might get a shot tomorrow. Billett was not bad but you may want to give Milner a try.