Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hockey East predictions

FRIDAY 
Northeastern @ Vermont. I like the Huskies in the one, they really need it. NU 4-2

Lowell @ UMass. The Minutemen are undefeated @ The Mullins. UMass 5-3 over Lowell

Maine @ The Other School. Maine 5-2.. People will begin to realize this BU team has not proven anything yet. They beat Harvard, NU, Merrimack, and Providence. Really great wins there.

UNH @ BC- UNH is better than their record says but I like BC @ home. Eagles 4-3.



SATURDAY 
Northeastern @ Vermont- I think this will be a victory for UVM. I dont see NU winning two up here. UVM 3-2

UMass @ Lowell- The River Hawks salvage a split with their rival. Lowell 4-1

Maine @ The Other School- I want to say split but I kind of think this will end in a draw.

BC @ UNH- BC gets four huge points on the weekend. BC 3-2 in OT

SUNDAY 

Providence @ Merrimack- The Warriors keep pace with BU, BC, and Maine. MC 5-2

2 comments: