Thursday, February 23, 2012

Picks For The Weekend

FRIDAY 

Maine @ Northeastern- Chris Rawlings has really struggled in net for the Huskies. Maine 4-1

UNH @ UMass- I think this series will end of being a split but I like UMass on Friday by a 3-2 score 

BU @ UVM- With the BU back up goalie in net, the Cats have a great chance but unfortunately, I think BU will win 5-3 

UML @ Merrimack- I think Lowell will struggle on the small ice surface and the Warriors pick up a big 3-1 win. 

BC @ Providence- With Schaller out and Kreider most likely in, I like BC by a couple of goals. BC 3-0 

SATURDAY 

Maine @ Northeastern- I want to say Huskies salvage a split because they need this game but I'll go Maine 3-2 in OT
 
UNH @ UMass- Like I said, I think this will be a split so I think UNH wins this one but UMass has a lead over NU for the final playoff spot. 

BU @ UVM- I would love to see UVM pick up a win here but I don't think it will happen. BU 3-1

MC @ Lowell- The River Hawks are very good at home. UML 4-1

Providence @ Boston College- BC big at home. Eagles 5-2 

No comments:

Post a Comment