Thursday, March 8, 2012

My quarterfinal picks.

THURSDAY

Providence @ Lowell- While this game is currently in progress, it is tied so I will stay with Lowell 4-3.

FRIDAY

Providence @ Lowell- I think the River Hawks will earn a sweep and make it back to The Garden. UML 3-0. 

Merrimack @ Maine- I think this series will end up going to three games but I like Maine in game one. UMaine 5-3 

UNH @ BU- There may never be a more perfect time to pick against Parker but i'll go with BU in game one 4-2. 

UMass @ BC- I think BC wins a hard fought game. Eagles 4-2 


SATURDAY

Merrimack @ Maine- I think the Warriors send this to a third and final game. Merrimack 3-2 OT 


UNH @ BU- I would LOVE to see a Wildcat victory and yes I think it will happen. UNH 3-1 


UMass @ BC- Eagles complete the sweep of the Minutemen by a 3-1 score. 


SUNDAY

UNH @ BU- Parker finds a way to blow it and UNH wins it in OT. Wildcats 2-1 OT 


IF my picks are right, these would be the matchups 


#1 BC vs #6 UNH 


#2 Lowell vs #4 Maine 

No comments:

Post a Comment