Thursday, March 1, 2012

Picks For The Weekend

FRIDAY

Merrimack @ UMass- I think this is the toughest series to pick but I will stick to the Minutemen @ home because I am convinced they will get into the playoffs. UMA 3-2 OT 

Lowell @ Providence- I was not impressed by the Friars one bit last weekend and even though I think Lowell is overrated, I'll go with UML 4-2 

Northeastern @ BU- I am not one of those BC fans that hates NU as I like Jim Madigan a lot and I would LOVE to see them beat Parker but I think BU wins 3-1. Unfortunately

Vermont @ BC- The final of this game could be 20-0 but I will be nice and go with 4-0. 

SATURDAY 

UMass @ Merrimack- Like I said, I think Merrimack is playing great hockey right now and I see them winning this game. MC 2-0 


UNH @ Maine- This is another tough one to chose as Maine must win this game for home ice and I think they get it done. Black Bears 5-4 OT


BU @ Northeastern- I think the Huskies have a great shot at winning this game, in fact I would love to see Parker's team get swept but I don't think it will happen. Game ends in a tie. 

Providence @ Lowell- The River Hawks at home by a big margin. UML 4-1


UVM @ BC- Eagles clinch the Hockey East regular season title, again. BC 5-1 

No comments:

Post a Comment