Friday, November 9, 2012

Picks for the Weekend


Friday-

Maine @ Lowell- I don't think either team is very good but Maine might be the worst team in college hockey. Lowell 4-1

Providence @ UMass- This is a tough one but I was impressed with UMass last week when they gave us a real test. I like UMass 3-2

BU @ Merrimack- Tough call here as I think Merrimack has some serious momentum but i'll give the Terriers the win because they certainly won't get any Sunday. BU 3-1

Notre Dame @ Boston College- There hasn't been many more anticipated games @ Kelly Rink than this one tonight. BC, in a close one, 2-1 OT


Saturday-

Maine @ Lowell- Maine is just not a good hockey team. Especially on the road. Lowell 3-0

Alabama Huntsville @ Northeastern- The Huskies started playing like good old Northeastern last week but they should beat Alabama. NU 5-0

Vermont @ New Hampshire- I don't think Vermont is a bad hockey team, in fact, they will give UNH a run on Saturday but UNH will win 1-0

UConn @ Merrimack- I don't know much about UConn but I know they are not very good. Merrimack 4-0


Sunday-

Alabama Huntsville @ Northeastern- My upset pick of the week. Alabama 3-2 OT

BOSTON COLLEGE @ BOSTON UNIVERSITY- I'll gave mine up tomorrow....hint....BC doesn't lose @ Agganis.



No comments:

Post a Comment