Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Hockey East Ballot

Still pumped about yesterday ? Ya, same here. Anyways, here is how I selected for the Hockey East awards. I was only allowed to consider league games. I watch one team every single day so I have a hard time not picking BC guys but I must remain as "objective" as possible.

First Team all league- 

Forwards- Johnny G, Kevin Hayes, Devin Shore (Maine)

Defense- Mike Matheson, Ben Hutton (Maine)

Goalie- Jon Gilles (PC)

Second team all league- 

Forwards- Bill Arnold, Kevin Roy (NU), Chris McCarthy (UVM)

Defense- Eric Knodel (UNH), Zach Kamrass (Lowell)

Goalie- Steven Summerhayes (Notre Dame)

All rookie team- 

Forwards- Mike Szmatula (NU), Mario Puskarich (UVM), Vince Hinostorza (Notre Dame)

Defense- Ian McCoshen and Steve Santini

Goalie- Thatcher Demko

Player of the year- If someone puts another name here besides Johnny G, the FBI should look into them.

Coach of the year- Coach York

Rookie of the year- Steve Santini but I think Szmatula will win it.



No comments:

Post a Comment